Monday, June 30, 2014

Staying here in Tandil!!!

DEAR FAMILY!!!

Transfers!!!......I am staying another transfer here in Tandil (number 4 transfer). Sadly, my companion, Hermana Williams has gone... but, she is going to Villa Mitre, the same ward where I served!!!!!! I am so excited for her! She is going to go where I got to work for 6 months! Villa Mitre is going to be so blessed to have her there! Good luck Hermana Williams!!

My new companions name is Hermana Burgos. She is from Arequipa, Perú and has been out on the mission the exact time as me, a whole year! I am really excited to get to serve with her this transfer. We are going to see a lot of miracles. We are going to continue to work hard and to work with the members. I truly am excited for this transfer. It's going to be brand new, with new experiences and new people to meet.
  
We have been blessed to find many people who want to hear more about the gospel of Jesus Christ. The last lesson that Hermana Williams and I taught together was a married couple (one was catholic and the other protestant). They are a beautiful family and want to know more. I really felt the Spirit as we taught them and I know that the Gospel is going to change their lives forever.

This week we painted part of a house of an investigator. It was a blast!! We listened to church music and painted.  Also, after contacting a person at their door, they gave us a soccer shirt (equipo RIVER), a real one! haha,  Last P-day we went to a lake and it was beautiful. (picture attached)

Happy Birthday Levi and Papi!!!

This week I have been thinking about how grateful I am for the Gospel and for the Bible and Book of Mormon. I truly believe that as we come to know that the Bible and the Book of Mormon are true our perspective of life changes. We come to know that we really are children of a Loving Heavenly Father and that the Gospel of Jesus Christ really is on the earth again! Its been restored. The church of Jesus Christ is on the earth again with a prophet and apostles who have the authority to seal families forever. I love this gospel. I love the book of Mormon and I love the Bible. And most of all, I love my family!!!

Have a great week!!!

Hermana Zubeldia





No comments:

Post a Comment