Monday, June 9, 2014

Posting from Hermana Williams

Heyyyooo ALL!

Dressed in layers. LOTS of layers. It is COLD here.
Just to start out it has been FREEZING here lately:P And also this week I was having a hard time feeling my self importance BUT after talking to my companion and expressing my concerns I really felt better. I realized that I'm not the only one to feel this way and that even though I'm on my mission, that those kind of feelings are still going to happen. That we need to rely completely on the Lord and have faith in EVERYthing that we do. Because only through Christ's atonement can we find true happiness; He suffered everything that we have to go through in this life so he knows how to succor the people. And that only through true faith in every footstep and growing closer to our Lord and also our Father in Heaven can we receive even more strength. A strength that is not known to man! Can you imagine having that strength? We have that potential. So my invitation is for all to pray harder, be more positive, give more service, really develop those Christlike attributes and strengthen your relationship with God the Father and His son. Really use the Atonement of Jesus Christ in your lives!

I don't really have a lot to write about investigators except that Rocio's date for baptism has changed to the 21st!! because we are having a meeting in the city Olavarría this Sunday and can't have baptisms. We are trying so hard to find new people and to help the people we already have to keep progressing. Pray for them! and I have total faith that me and my companion will be able to find people this week. We are going to start doing more service and just demonstrating our love for all the people here and I am super stoked about it:D. 
  
One miracle that happened is that we were walking on the street one day after passing by a less active that wants nothing to do with the Church and this guy came up to us and asked which ward we were from. He is a member from forever ago on vacation here because he moved. His niece was with him who isn't a member and they invited us to dinner! She used to go to church with him when he lived here in Tandil and she remembers it. So now we have the perfect person to teach the gospel and I know she will realize that she is a daughter of God! She totally said she would come to church with us so we will work really hard to help her come unto Christ:)

Love you all and wish you the best!
 
Hermana Williams
 
Celebrating 6 months as missionary

Hermanas Zurita and Zubeldia

Birthday cards for some little boys in our ward

Hermana Zubeldia's hair

Hermana Zubeldia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment