Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The sick hospital of Tandil

Dear Family,

I hope you are all having a great day!! I loved your letters last week! Thanks so much for writing me and reminding me how much I just love you all!

This week I was sick!! Yes, on Thursday we went home because I wasn't feeling well and needed to sleep. I slept until 9 pm and I couldn't take it anymore. My ear was hurting so badly and I couldn't sleep. My head hurt and my throat and ears were really hurting. At around 10 pm my companions decided that I needed to go to the doctors. A wonderful member drove us to the guardia (hospital/doctors). Yep, I had what I thought I had.... I had otitis (an ear infection). Since then I have been taking Amoxicilina (I think this is how you spell it) and am feeling a lot better.  I slept all of Friday because I couldn't get out of bed. I am feeling so much better now! The cold wind isn't helping that much but don't worry, I am taking care of myself. My companions are taking care of me too! 
 
This morning it was super cold outside!!

Besides that, I am doing just fine. I have been having a couple of down weeks but I am feeling a lot better, physically and emotionally and spiritually. I am definitely excited for General conference this coming weekend. It is what I need right now. We are going to learn so much!!!! I hope that you guys have a great time watching it!  

Yesterday I spoke in Sacrament Meeting.  I spoke about Charity, one of the attributes of Christ.  I believe that as we develop this attribute our ability to share the gospel will be easier and more fulfilling.  It is truly as we love our neighbor that they will feel our testimony and know that we really want to help them.  Jesus Christ was the best example of this. He walked around Palestine, Galilee and Jerusalem helping all. He loved everyone and still loves us. 

I hope that as we prepare for General Conference you may listen with a question. I promise you that you will receive an answer as you listen to a prophet called of God!

Os quiero Familia!!!

Hermana Zubeldia
 
The pancakes I made this morning for breakfast!! They turned out really good.Thanks mami and papi for the syrup flavoring!! Its definitely being used!

Me and my companion waiting to write to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment