Monday, April 14, 2014

Tandil week 8

HI family!!

Sorry I am writing so late. We had interviews this morning with President Parreño and had a meeting with Hermana Parreño.  Because of "siesta" we had to wait till later to write to you.  I am really sorry!!!  The meeting was really good though with Hermana Parreño.  She helped me see again how much fun missionary work can be.  I guess I have been contacting just because I need to contact, but she showed us how to make it fun and how to make it effective. I can't wait to get started today and contact better!! 

Well, this week was a good week. Well, my companion is going to email you a better letter because I don't have much time to write to you all.  I really wanted to but I was trying to write some personal letters to the little kids and I was trying to get my Internet to work. I hope next week can be better.

This week was really cold!! I don't know why but I was feeling really cold. Its a different type of cold than in Utah.  Its very humid here and it just gets down to the bone. I am going to buy boots tomorrow and some gloves. I hope it helps. If its already this cold in Fall I don't want to know how cold it gets in the winter!!!! Haha they say that Tandil is the coldest city in Argentina!! What my luck!! I sleep warm though and the members are very nice and let us in during the siesta time.  
We have been getting a lot of references from members. They have been really trying to help. I love the missionary spirit in this Rama! They are amazing and are so willing to help us. Tonight we have a FHE with a family. 
 
Guess what?? I just got news from my companion in Bahia that Orlando, a man we had been teaching with Hermana Pinnock was baptized this weekend!!! I am so happy for him. Even though I wasn't there to be there I am very happy for him and for the opportunity I had to teach him while I was in Bahia Blanca!!  

Happy Easter everyone.  Next week I will send you an Easter message!! What a fantastic time to be able to remember our Savior and all that he has done for us. This week I have been remembering a lot about my time in Jerusalem.  I know that my Redeemer lives. I know that he provided us a way so that we may live again and be clean of our sins. Because of his Sacrifice I know that I can start again each day and try to be better. he truly loves us.  There is a great activity in the Ensign for this month to do as a family for FHE: I hope you can do it and remember this very special week in the life of our Savior. 

Os quiero Everyone!!!  

OS QUIERO!!!!
 
PS: here are the pictures for this week.
 

Hermanas Pizarro, Cruz y Zubeldia.


Hermanas Zubeldia, Cruz, Williams and Pizarro.


Hermanas Zubeldia, Pizarro, Cruz and Williams.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment