Monday, May 26, 2014

3 Zubeldias serving the Lord

Dear Family!!!!

One thing I love about emailing you on Mondays is reading Elder Zubeldia's letters. This amazing Elder that I get to call brother truly is being an instrument in the Lords hands. Whenever I read his letters it reminds me of Ammon when he is talking about his mission experience (Alma 26:11-12) (read the whole chapter!!!!).  I love being able to serve along side him and now alongside my little sister Sarah aka Hermana Zubeldia.   I am so excited that Sarah is now a missionary too!!!! It truly is a blessing to be apart of this Church and to share this wonderful gospel. Elder Zubeldia has been an example to me and I hope that I may be the same type of missionary as him. 
  
Just like Elder Zubeldia, I want to say that the time is going by way too fast. This next month will be my year mark on the mission!!!! I can't believe it! I love being a missionary. I love sharing the gospel and I love seeing people change as they understand what the Savior did for them. I love sharing my testimony, I love studying each day and I love walking alongside my companion as we talk to people on the street. Each moment is special to me. The days are hard but the work we do is amazing.  
   
This week we have been seeing miracles right and left. Three of our investigators came to church! Gabriella, our referral friend, loves going to church. She loves what she learns and feels and is reading the Book of Mormon. She truly sees the change the Gospel is having in her life. She may not understand why the change is happening but she feels it! 
   
Our other friend, Rocío, is also a miracle. She feels the need of something spiritual in her life. She has found friends and family members in the Branch that she didn't know where Mormons. Little by little these two amazing people are being converted.  
  
My companion was a little sick this week but she is doing a lot better!  

This week I have been thinking a lot about our Purpose here on earth. I was reading in "Jesus the Christ" about the Pre-earth life and everything seemed so much clearer to me. As I read and studied I felt something inside me say, "hey...this is ACTUALLY TRUE!" I mean, I knew it was, I knew that we lived with our Heavenly Father before but I didn't see how TRUE it really is. And if its all true, then that means that we literally are children of a Heavenly Father. If people UNDERSTOOD this, really Understood it, then the world would be so different. I am so grateful for the knowledge of the Plan of Salvation. As we understand the Plan of Salvation we will soon come to understand our Purpose here on earth and the purpose as to why we go through certain trials. We will see that our time here on earth is just a brief moment and that we NEED to do all we can to develop ourselves and keep going with FAITH until the end. 

I love you all so much and I hope you have a great and fantastic week!!!!

LES QUIERO!!!

Hermana Zubeldia
 
Hermana Williams with Rocío at a ward party.

Happy 25 de Mayo!! Hermana Williams by the Argentinian flag!!

Happy 25 de Mayo!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment