Monday, May 5, 2014

Another week in Tandil! next week is Mothers' Day!!

Dear family,

Sorry I'm not going to email much this week. I tried to send a lot of pictures so that you can see what I am doing and that I am doing great!!! 

Happy birthday Daniel and Carlos!!!!! I hope you had a great week!!! Did you read my letter Carlos? :)
All the Tandil missionaries at El Castillo
 
I am having a great week. All week we were doing "refuerzos" in other areas. We went to other areas in Tandil and worked in the different areas for the other missionaries. We are trying to help each other in the work because we are a team here in Tandil! we started off the refuerzos during P-day when we went on a hike to the castle. We talked about how we are here in Tandil for a reason. There are people here who are waiting to hear the Gospel and we are here to share it with them. One day we were in Rama 2, another in Rama 1, another in Rama 3 and another in Rama 4. On Tuesday we are going to Rauch, a small town close to Tandil to work! I am really excited. 

Well, I love you all so very much! I want to remind you to keep reading the Book of Mormon. It truly is the best book in the world. If we read it and apply the teachings to our life we will know that we are on the path to return with our heavenly father. It will help us know what to do, and help us find peace when times are hard. if you have time, please read chapter 5 of Preach My Gospel for more information and guidance as to what to study!

I can't wait to see you all next Sunday!! Happy Mothers Day!!

Te quiero!!!!

Hermana Zubeldia





Tandil, as seen from El Castillo




No comments:

Post a Comment