Monday, October 6, 2014

Happy Birthday from Argentina!!

Dear Family,

Sorry that this letter is going to be short. I spent my time talking to Mami and Soraya through chat!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I can't believe that I am now 22 years old! Where does the time go by? Yesterday it hit me... in 8 years I will be 30! Yikes! :)

Conference was absolutely amazing! I felt that the talks were all for me. I really liked the talk about staying on the boat and holding on with both hands and the need to wear a life jacket! The gospel is the only thing that will keep us stafe and on the course to our heavenly father again. We are on a journey here on earth and need to stay on the boat so that we can live in the Celestial kingdom. As we trust in the Lord we can know that everything will be okay. This week I have learned a lot about Faith and trust in the Lord. I can't wait to read the talks from conference!!!

I love you all! Thank you for all your support and birthday wishes! Dont worry, I will celebrate a great birthday!!

Hermana Susana Zubeldia

Tuvimos divisiones con las hermana entrenadores!

Our ward mission leader has a sign outside of his house. He named his property: Helamán and Teáncum. What a great missionary family!!


It rained a little yesterday during Conference.
We had a little trouble trying to cross the streets.  Haha :)
My umbrella broke yesterday... Goodbye umbrella!
The garbage containers here are really creative! :)
My birthday this morning.
It's not a two on my head but a Z
She made all the crowns and the flower for me! The flower of paper my companion made for me
Me hugging my companion this morning :) She is a great companion!




No comments:

Post a Comment