Monday, October 13, 2014

Santa Rosa....i love it heres

Dear Family,

I love Santa Rosa so much.  I am so happy here. I am excited to continue to work this week and see miracles.  We are working a lot with the members and are finding many great people who are willing to hear our message.

This week we are going to refocus our efforts and align our work with the vision to help those who want to learn more.  This week is going to be amazing.  My companion is great. I didn't mention this two weeks ago but I am staying here another transfer haha.

This week we worked a lot with the members to visit many of our investigators.One of our investigators is named Sofía. She went to the General Conference session on Sunday and loved it. She had accepted to get baptized this last Saturday but for some reason she has postponed it for another week. We were a little disappointed but we know that she is feeling the Spirit more and more each time we meet with her. This week we talked with her about the temples and showed her a lot of pictures of the different temples. A member, her friend and neighbor, shared with Sofía her testimony of the temples. Sofía loved the temples and said that she would love to be sealed to her husband who passed away 4 years ago. I know that Sofía is progressing. Her daughter, is also warming up to us. Her daughter's name is Sofía too and she is in her early 20s.

I love you all so very much. I know that this Church is true. I now that the Book of Mormon is another testament that our Savior is the savior of the world. I know that as we have faith and keep working miracles happen. I know that happiness really is when we share the Gospel with those we love. I love Argentina and I love each one of you.

Love,

Hermana Susana Zubeldia

Una abuelita nos dió rosas! :)

Me and my companion!
Last week Soraya said it was princess day! So for my birthday we went to the park and I took these pictures in honor of Princess Day! :)

HAPPY PRINCESS DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment