Monday, October 20, 2014

Temple blessings

Dear Family,

¡Hola!

I LOVE being a missionary! This week was super busy. My companion and I have been so busy that we get home so exhausted...it might be that we walk a lot! I think we walk like 10K each day! I wouldn't be surprised actually.

This week we have interviews with Presidente Parreño and then we have Stake Conference on Saturday and Sunday. And then the next week after that is the last week of the transfer. The weeks are flying by really fast.

This week we had some amazing experiences.  First of all, we have two investigators (Belén y Fernando) that are getting baptized this Friday! They are a married couple who have been meeting with the missionaries for a year or so. They are really prepared but the wife is a little nervous. We are praying that she and her husband can make the wonderful decision to get baptized this Friday!

And then, after contacting for many days we found this amazing family on Friday. The mother and her son came to church on Sunday. We are hoping to meet with them again and talk to the husband. They are very receptive to the Spirit and the son and mom both accepted to get baptized! Heavenly Father really has people prepared to hear the gospel! I love serving here in Santa Rosa! It truly is a city of miracles. My companion is also amazing. Each day I learn from her as she does her little acts of kindness. She is always willing to lend a helping hand to everyone we meet.  I hope that I can learn from her!

It rained the other day, after a very hot day.
The weather this week was hot and humid! I can't imagine what summer is going to be like here. The summer hasn't officially started yet either!  Its great though because I am getting a nice tan line :)

This week we have been teaching a lot about the temple. Yesterday in church my companion and I taught about temples and family history in the gospel principles class. I am so grateful for the temple. The blessings of the temple are available to all who change their life around to be worthy to enter. As we keep ourselves worthy to enter the temple we are preparing ourselves to return with our Heavenly Father again. The temple is the house of The Lord.   I love the temple and can't wait to enter again. If you haven't been to the Temple lately I invite you to do so. If you haven't been inside the Temple, I invite you to prepare to enter. It will change your life. Thanks to the restoration of of the Gospel and the restoration of the priesthood we can be sealed as families forever!

I love you all so much!

Alma 37:46 (last line) actually you can read Alma 37:38-47

Hermana Susana Zubeldia

La Pampa is different from other areas in Argentina

It is Spring time!

Typical Santa Rosa road
Santa Rosa streets

No mountains here. Tandil was all mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment