Monday, October 27, 2014

Faith in the Lord is more than just a belief, its what we do

Dear Family,

I am super happy! This week was so wonderful! We had many miracles happen. First of all, we had Stake Conference and then interviews with our mission president. We also, contacted a lot of great people and worked a lot with the members. My companion is so wonderful. She teaches me so much. I love her enthusiasm for the work and her energy every morning when we wake up. When the alarm clock goes off she throws her pillow at me and says, "Wake up. It's a new day. Lets pray!" haha She is wonderful!

This week was very hot and very very very humid. Its only spring time... I wonder what summer is going to be like!!! Today its raining though. What a miracle it is.

This week we were supposed to have the baptisms for Belén y Fernando y Sofía but they all three decided at the last moment that they weren't ready. It was a little disappointing... Okay, very disappointing, but we are going to keep going!! They are ready, but they need to discover for themselves that they have received an answer! Satan always tries to put thoughts of doubt into our minds. He knows us very well and knows where and how to attack us. But we aren't going to let him get into the way of these wonderful families!!!

This is the last week of the transfer! The time is going by so fast. We are going to work hard and work with the Spirit. We are trying to help our investigators, Fernando, Belén, Sofía, Sofía, Moira, Fermín, Rosa continue to progress.

This last two transfers here in Santa Rosa have taught me a lot. I am not the same as I was 3 months ago. I have learned a lot here in Santa Rosa.  One of the things that I am learning is to have faith. Faith that miracles can and will happen. Faith that this is The Lord's work and that he can change lives. I am not talking about faith in things that are not seen but are real, but Faith that Jesus Christ is our savior. He really lives and knows who we are. The work here in Santa Rosa is slowly moving forward and we are planting many seeds. I know that those seeds will grow. This is the Savior's church and he wants all of his siblings to return to Him. Because of this love, he will give all of us the chance to accept the Gospel.

I love this Gospel. I know that his Church is the Church of Jesus Christ. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet. I know that miracles can happen. Faith isn't just something we believe, its something we do. When we have faith in the Savior, we believe that his commandments are real and then we act with hope that we will receive those blessings.

I love you all so very much!!!

Hermana Susana Zubeldia





It's been very hot. It finally rained, and it was a relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment