Monday, November 3, 2014

Santa Rosa

Dear family,

Last time with Hermana Godoy
Saying goodbye
I am staying here in Santa Rosa!!! Transfers were this week and I am staying here. I am so so happy to finish off the misión here in Santa Rosa!!! And to my suprise I am also going to be training a new missionary! She comes on Wednesday!! I am super excited.  Hermana Godoy has been transfered to Mar del Plata! It was hard to see her go but I know that she is going to learn so much in her new area.  I really learned a lot from her. There is always a reason why we are put in certain areas with certain companions. I will always remember Hermana Godoy and what she taught me through her example.

For the next three days I will be working with the Hermanas from the other Ward. We are going to have a lot of fun. We will be working in their area.

Our investigators are progressing and we are continually finding new people to teach.  None of them could come to church because of the rain yesterday which made us a little sad. But hey, we are still going to work 200%!!!! I just know that this next transfer is going to be great!  I am excited to continue to work and to help others come unto Christ!! This is the best work that we can do.

Last picture with the four Hermanas
I feel so happy to share the gospel. I have never been so happy than on the mission. Being able to serve and to share my testimony about the gospel creates a happiness that is indescribable. And this happiness isn't just for the missionaries. You too can feel this incredible love for others as you share the gospel. I want to encourage you to invite the the Stewart family and the Clot family from Spain (the family that went to the Castle Valley Pageant) to listen to the missionaries.  Give them the chance to accept this gospel! I know that  as you seek the guidance of the Lord and act with faith and Love toward these two families the Lord will work miracles.  This is my invitation to you this week. We are all part of the work of salvation!!!

I love you all so very much!!!

¡¡¡Que bauticemos!!!!

Hermana Susana Zubeldia

PS: Let me show you some pictures of a Relief Society activity where they served a traditional asado:







No comments:

Post a Comment