Monday, August 25, 2014

The miracle of working with the members

Dear family,

Sorry that this letter is going to be short. I tried to email all of my cute little siblings individually today and so it cut my time writing you all collectively.

My companion, Hermana Godoy
I am doing great. My companion is amazing. She pushes each day to try hard and to work every moment. She is very diligent and is helping me a lot. Haha, I think she is training me.

This week we saw miracles happen. We were able to work with the members in our ward each and every day and they gave us many references. We have been blessed to find many families who are ready to accept the gospel, families who once had listened to the missionaries but for one reason or another stopped. They all have accepted to allow us to come back and to start over. My companion and I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to work with them and the members together.

This week my companion and I are trying to Work diligently and obediently. We are learning that as we work diligently each day with Faith, that we will find and we will be able to continue to see miracles. I know that miracles happen and I know that there are people who are ready to hear the gospel.

DyC 122 verses 7-8

Thank you so much for all you have done for me. I am grateful to have been born into this wonderful family.

Santa Rosa is a lot warmer than Tandil

My companion is amazing!

Spring is starting. This place is beautiful!!!



They even have real churros, like in Spain.

The other day it was hailing. From hot hot hot to cold cold and wet.

It was fun for Hermana Godoy with tall boots.

Our area was flooded and it was definitely fun to try to figure out a way to cross and not get my shoes wet.

As you can see, it rained A LOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment