Monday, February 3, 2014

Congratulations Sarah!!!!

Family,
  
CONGRATULATIONS SARAH!!!!.....HERMANA ZUBELDIA!!!  ¡Viva MÉXICO!
   
Ciudad Obregón is going to be so lucky to have Sarah in their mission!!! I hope she can find and teach some family members too!! What are the coincidences that we are all three speaking Spanish on the mission??? Is Heavenly Father trying to tell us something?? Maybe we need to learn Spanish.... Thanks parents for having us learn Spanish!! It makes it easier! Sarah also enters the MTC the same day as Pablo but a year later!  Cool!!
   
Well, this week was great!! It wasn't that hot which was a miracle! Speaking of miracles! Jorge, the Bolivian man that we have been teaching is getting baptized this Saturday!!!  I am so excited for him!! Hermana Pinnock and I found him about 2 transfers ago.  We are also teaching two sisters who came to church this week!! 
   
I have been learning a lot this week.  One of the things that I learned this week was that I need to appreciate the miracles.  Heavenly Father is a God of Miracles. He blesses us as we do our best and show him that we are willing to work hard.  I was having a hard time one day and my companion told me that I needed to appreciate the miracles that we get.
   
Well, right now I am in the city of Bahía Blanca writing in an internet cafe.  I am here with my companion... and guess who just walked into the cafe? Hermana Pinnock and her new companion Hermana De Lyon.  There are also two elders here. Out of all the internet cafes, we all chose this one haha!
   
Also, my companion turned 22 this week!! We made her a cake and had a great time!!  Hermana  Marín finishes her mission this transfer!
  
What else.... I am so EXCITED FOR SARAH!!! I have been anxiously waiting all week to find out where she was called!!! On Tuesday I was just wishing I was there with you to see her open her call!! I am so excited for SARAH!!!
  
Scripture:
Y ahora bien, he aqui, os digo que la senda verdadera es creer en Cristo y no negarlo, y Cristo es el santo de israel; por tanto, debeis inclinaros ante El y adorarlo con todo vuestro poder, mente y fuerza, y con toda vuestra alma; y si haceis esto, de ninguna manera sereis desechados.
-2 Nefi 25:29  (read the whole chapter! its great!) 
  
Well, I hope you have a great day family!! Keep reading your scriptures... doing FHE... read Preach My Gospel... WRITE IN YOUR JOURNALS... and if possible, go with the missionaries to their lessons!!!
   
LES QUIERO MUCHO!!!
  
Hermana Susana Zubeldia

No comments:

Post a Comment