Monday, February 24, 2014

From Tandil!!!

Dear family,

Goodbye, Hermana Asencios. I am going to miss you!
Sorry I don´t have much time to write today. Well, I have been transferred to Tandil!!! I am very excited for this new experience that I am going to have. My new companion's name is Hermana Williams and she is from Arizona. I will be finishing her trainings (she is brand new).  We live with two other sister missionaries, one from Honduras and the other from Chile. 
  
I was kinda sad to leave Villa Mitre. Hermana Marín, the other sister that I lived with finishes her mission today!! I am so excited for her!! She was like my companion... since we lived 6 months together!!!
   
Jorge's Baptism
Miracle of the week!! Hermana Martha was baptized!!! I am so happy for her! This last transfer was a transfer of miracles!!!

Well, next week I will write more. I am so sorry that I didn't have time to write to you this week! 

Te  quiero!!!

PS: Always remember that charity is the pure love of Christ!!! Remember to love everyone! 


Me, Hermana Asencios, Elder Parkes and Elder Davalos

Con la familia Tidei (Belen, Solana, Alegra, Francesca)
With Maite Curruleff! Cutest future missionary ever!!!
 
Con Hermana Asencios the day of Jorge's baptism

Ice cream is good!
 
Villa Mitre Zone service project


Villa Mitre Zone service project

Villa Mitre Zone service project

Villa Mitre Zone service project
The 4 Hermanas at the Mission Office: Hermana Rosza, Hermana Marin, Hermana Zubeldia, and Hermana Asencios
 
Grapes in our backyard! They are really good!

 
Us sisters!!!

 
Me and the Bishop's family... familia Fioromanti 

No comments:

Post a Comment