Monday, January 27, 2014

Sarah is getting her call this week! I am so excited!!

Dear Family,

I hope you have a fantastic week with Sarah getting her mission call! I am so excited and can't wait to hear where she is going to get called. The call has been issued and now the time is at hand for Sarah to also go out and serve a mission for the Lord. I know that wherever Sarah gets called its where she needs to go.  Guesses on where she is going... Asia (Japan), Europe (Ireland or the Baltic Mission), Africa (South Africa), N. America (Oregon or Virginia), S. America (Honduras or Brasil or Chile!!!)  
  
Con Hermana Asencios
The weather down here in dear Argentina was cooler this week. We worked so hard this week! We found tons of people to teach, tons of young couples who are ready to hear the gospel. I know that this transfer is going to be a transfer of Miracles!!
  
Besides teaching a lot, we had a great youth activity that turned out just fantastic!  Not many youth came, but we had a great time playing a game and talking about the New Youth Theme for this year. If you don't know what it is, look it up: Moroni 10:32.
  
Spiritual thought of the week:
  
KEEP DOING THE FHE!! and like Pablo said, also study Preach my Gospel. It truly was writing in the heavens for our time.  I love Preach my Gospel!! Also, do personal scripture study each day, it makes the day that much more better.
  
Omni 1:26 says, "And now, my beloved brethren, I would that you should come unto Christ, who is the Holy one of Israel and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption.  Yea, come unto him and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him and continue in fasting and praying and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."
  
As we come unto Christ and purify our hearts we will be instruments in fulfilling the mighty promises of the Book of Mormon in the lives of others as well as in ours. 
  
I love you all. Have a great week!!  (Dile Hola a Martín de mi parte)
  
Te quiero!!
  
Hermana Susana Zubeldia
Hermana Asencios y yo, en nuestro apartamento

No comments:

Post a Comment