Monday, January 6, 2014

2014 here I come!!

Dear Family!!!
 
WELCOME TO 2014!!!! Can you believe that we are now here!!! 2014!!  
 
Well, I don't have much time to write so I am going to just tell you a couple of things:
  
1. We didn't find that many people to teach this week, but we had a blast!!! We went on 2 splits with other sisters and got tons of references from members.
  
2. This week wasn't that different from other weeks, but for some reason we had tons of energy and the work was way fun!!  I think what makes the difference is having a smile and really have a love for the people! We had a fun week! The ways went by really fast!! I can't believe its already Monday again!! (sorry for the exclamation points)
  
3. Acts 26:28. "Then Agrippa said unto Paul: almost thou persuadest me to be a christian." (Do you remember reading this with Daniel Rona in Ceasarea?)  Even after Paul bore his testimony, Agrippa had the choice to accept it.  Even after all we do, its up to the people to change and accept the gospel. They need to make the choice. And I need to give them the chance to make that choice.  Even if people don't accept the gospel, all we need to do is stand up for what we believe, share our testimony and be like Paul.  He was a great missionary.
  
4. I am so sorry that you guys are all sick!  What a great way to start the year off... sick and in bed. I hope you are all doing better now.  Papi, you probably should take your brothers advice, I think it is very wise wisdom.  haha
  
4.3 Papi!! I will pray for you!! 
  
5. Sarah, GOOD LUCK!! I can't wait to hear where you are going! It is an exciting time when your mission papers are almost done and you wait anxiously for the call.  Your life is going to change so much in the next 3 weeks!!
  
6. Tell everyone in the ward that I am doing great!! Next week can you email me all the addresses of all the missionaries in our ward? I want to write to them! Also, can you email me a picture of my plaque by the bishops office? You don't have to send it to me, just email it to me. Also, a picture of the whole case so I can see everyone's plaques together!!
  
7. How is Elder Wilkes doing? 
  
8. News in the world?? What is going on? I don't hear anything down here.... nothing.. zip... zero...
  
9. Nope, haven't gotten the boxes yet.
  
9.7 Daniel, have fun skiing!!!
  
9.9 Sarah, good luck with this next semester
  
10. One more week until transfer!!! What is going to happen??? I really have enjoyed my time here with Hermana Pinnock! She is a fantastic missionary.  
 
11. Congrats on the FHE!!! 
 
I love you all!! Have a great week!!!
 
Read 3 Nefi 27
Con la Familia Brustle.

La Hermana Pinnock, Carmen y yo.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment