Monday, January 13, 2014

Transfer 5!! can you believe it!!

Dear Familia,

Hermana Pinnock and I with Elder Parkes and Elder Nash
Well, I am staying here in Villa Mitre another Transfer! This will be 4 transfers here, which means I will be here for 6 months of my mission!! a third of my mission! Its going to be great. We are going to see lots of miracles happen this transfer.  Hermana Pinnock was sent to another area here in Bahia Blanca. She is opening up an area for Sisters! She is going to do a great job!  My new companions name is Hermana Asencio!!!!  She is from Lima, Peru and is a convert of 4 years! (the only member of her family) She is really cute and nice.  I know that is going to be a great transfer.  
  
Its been kinda slow this week.  We have been teaching a lot and have been finding a lot of less active members.  However, we aren't finding that many new people to teach.  Each week though we are getting more references from members and involving them!! Little by little I am learning. :) We did find one family though. We have been going through the less-active members and passing by to meet them.  This last week we passed by one and instead of finding the less active family we found a young couple.  They let us in and we soon found out that the husband used to have the elders over for lunch at his house when he was little.  His grandma was a member but he isn't.  After teaching them a bit, they invited us over for lunch on Thursday.   The gospel is going to bless them so much!!

I know that I have been a little down lately because for 3 transfers we haven't seen any fruits of our labors and it seems like no one is interested in making "compromisos".  However, I know that what ever happens I did my best and planted a TON of seeds.  This transfer is going to great! We are going to see lots of miracles!!  We have a lot of investigators who have tons of potential!! I know that Hermana Asencio is here in Villa Mitre 1 for a reason!!

I am so glad you all got your letters! I asked Elder Bird to give the package to Katie since they are in the same ward (stake?).  Looks like he did!  I hope you all like the letters and the pictures and the movies I sent you!  It was fun putting the little envelope together for you!  

Thought of the week:
1 Nephi 8:15 There are tons of fruit that taste good. We have tons of things that make us happy. However its important that we always remember that there are good, better and best.  And out of all the things that we have, the best and most delicious fruit is the gospel of Jesus Christ.   "...y participaran de aquel fruto que era preferible a todos los demas."

I love you all so very much!!!

Have a fantastic week!!!

Les quiero!!!!

Hermana Zubeldia
 
Our district
 

No comments:

Post a Comment