Monday, December 9, 2013

A slow but kinda fast week

Dear Family,

Sorry that this letter is going to be short. I don't have that much time this week to write but I will type really fast!!

1. Christmas concert!! We are having a Christmas concert this week. There is an "encuentro de coros" of several choirs in Bahia Blanca. The church is hosting it at the stake center. A few of us missionaries where chosen to sing in a special missionary musical number. It is going to be next Sunday! I am really excited to sing!! We have made some great arrangements of hymns! Also, in two weeks three zones are getting together to sing in the main plaza of Bahia Blanca. We will be singing for an hour! You can look it up on the news probably...it will be on the 20th!

2. It has been a hard week but we are still going. Thank you Papi for your words of encouragement. I know that in the future those we meet will eventually join the church. I may not see it now, but that is okay because I know that seeds planted will one day be harvested by other missionaries. The people we are teaching know are products of other missionaries planting seeds 5 to 10 years ago.

3. Guess who Hermana Marin's new companion is!? Her name is Hermana Nicky Hadley and she is from the 20th ward in our stake! We went to junior high together. She is great! She was waiting for her visa for almost 7 months!

4. About Christmas. I think that we get to Skype you. I am not sure if we will have access to Skype or a phone. I will find out and tell you next week. I know though that we get about an hour, maybe a little more :) to talk to you!! I am so so excited!!!

5. SNOW!!! How I wish I could have snow right now. I am dying of heat and humidity!!! It's ridiculous!! I don't like the heat at all. Its great that the nights are cooler and more people are out.

6. I am glad that Ethan is doing better. We are praying for him.

Love.

Hermana Zubeldia

No comments:

Post a Comment