Monday, October 21, 2013

Still in Villa Mitre...and loving it!!!

¡¡¡Hola familia!!!

Well, another week down and another transfer down. We have transfers this week! This transfer was 7 weeks long instead of 6 because the Mission President was gone a week for a mission conference.  I find out tomorrow if I am staying here or if I am being transferred.  Also 40 new missionaries are coming this week fresh from the United States! Its really exciting.  A new zone was opened! The mission is expanding, and not just in this mission, but in all the missions in the world! The work is expanding and the vision of the prophet Daniel is now being accomplished!
 
 Well, this week has been great! We found a couple of new people and are working more with the ward members.  We are still teaching Margarita.  We have taught 2 lessons with her. On Monday we were teaching her about the restoration and were about to invite her to be baptized when guess who showed up?? Her two friends who are "pastores". It definitely was fun! We answered their questions about Joseph Smith and then ended with a hymn. I felt the spirit very strongly in that lesson and I know that they did too.
  
Yes Papi, I would love to get a copy of our ward mission plan to see what it is like. You said that the ward has a plan, but why haven't I ever seen it before? The ward needs to give the plan to each household so that they have a constant reminder of the plan and the part they play in it. Just a suggestion :)  And yes, each apartment in the mission has a DVD player to watch the District movies and also to play music. Hey, take a look at what I found in the phone book!

 
Pablo, are you training??
 
Sarah, email me!! Good luck with your school work and have fun on your dates! Mami told me that you gave the Sunday School lesson this last Sunday. I bet it went amazing!
  
Daniel, good luck on your performance tomorrow! You are going to do a great job. You have a great voice and I hope you keep practicing. When are the try outs for the school play?
  
Levi, keep up the good work with your violin!!! I wish I could have learned to play the violin. Just like Daniel, you have a talent for the violin. Keep up the good work in school. I promise that as you read the Book of Mormon before you do your homework and pray for the Spirit to help you that you will have an easier time doing your homework.
 
Carlos, I love you and I hope that you always remember that you can do anything that you put your mind to.
 
Sofia, keep writing in your journal. You are a great example of a missionary and your example will help other people.
 
Soraya I love you! You will always be my baby!! You are potty trained!!! Congratulations!!!

Family, I love you all so much. Sorry that my emails aren't as spiritual as Pablo's. I am going to try harder next week to write on a more spiritual tone.

Hermana Zubeldia
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment