Friday, August 30, 2013

I got my Visa!

Hi Family,
   
Well, I am off to Argentina this Sunday! The mission home got my Passport, Visa and other travel documents on Wednesday.   I am leaving San Francisco on September 1, 2013 at 12 noon, exactly one month to the day that I've been here in California! :)
   
I go from San Francisco to Atlanta and then to Buenos Aires.  I will meet a group of other missionaries in Atlanta and fly with them to Buenos Aires.  From there, I will catch a plane from Buenos Aires to Bahia Blanca where my Mission President will pick me up.
   
I am really excited to go to Argentina but I am really sad to leave the Oakland Mission.  My trainers have been amazing and have taught me so much.
   
I love you guys so much! I hope you are doing well this week!  I just wanted to update you as to what part of the world I am living in.  ;)
   
I LOVE YOU!
   
Hermana Susana Zubeldia

Here are some pictures...

With my companions (Hermana McLaws and Hermana Cooper)

The hills in San Francisco

The Brentwood district

Visiting sister Treat -  in Brentwood

With Sister Cooper and Sister Goff (from Edmond, Oklahoma)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment