Monday, November 24, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Dear Family,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
I am so thankful for all my wonderful blessings! There are so many.

This week was great!! My companion and I had a great time meeting new people and sharing with them all the wonderful blessings this gospel brings to our lives. It's the best work someone can do, to be able to share what makes them happy with everyone they meet. I love this gospel and being able to share it is amazing!!! From 6:30 am to 10:30 pm it's all I do! And sometimes I dream that I am teaching the gospel or contacting. I don't remember sometimes, but my companion sure tells me...apparently I talk in my sleep :)

A Zone meeting practice
This week we had zone conference with Presidente Parreño y Hermana Parreño. I learned a lot from what was taught. We talked about the Work of Salvation and about how to teach better.  Even though I have only 3 weeks left there is still so much for me to improve on and to learn. I am so excited to put what I have learned into action!

With Hermana Parreño
Being Thanksgiving this week I want to share with you all the things that I am thankful for. I am so thankful for my family. You are the best! I talk about you everyday and show your picture to everyone I meet. I love you all so very much! I am so thankful for all of the adventures we have been on. I am so thankful for growing up in the gospel and in the church. I am so thankful for all the sacrifice of my parents and for them always supporting me. Without you, I wouldn't be here on the mission.

I am thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I can't imagine my life without it. I don't know where I would be without the knowledge of the Plan of Salvation. It is my hope that EVERY MEMBER OF MY FAMILY can accept this Gospel. IT is truly the only way to find REAL peace!!

I am thankful to be a missionary. Sharing the Gospel has given me a different perspective in my life and has taught me how to live the rest of my life. I love sharing this Gospel every day and with everyone! I am grateful I chose to spend 18 months to serve the Lord!

My companion, Hermana Barker
I am thankful for my companion. Hermana Barker is a great friend and companion. She has already taught me so much from her example and diligence. She shares her testimony with everyone! She may not know perfect Spanish, but when she shares her testimony I can feel the spirit fill the room. Thank you Hermana Barker for your friendship and kindness.

I am thankful for all the rest of my family! Thank you Barlow family and familia Zubeldia!!!

I love this Gospel. I know it is true. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know that families can be together forever as we live the commandments. I know that Life has a purpose to it. We aren't here just because, we are here to learn and to grow so that we can become like our Heavenly Father.

And do you know what is the best part about Thanksgiving????? It isn't just being thankful for our blessings, its about giving to others what we have been blessed to have. I have been blessed to have the wonderful Gospel in my life and I am so happy to be able to give it to other!!! This thanksgiving I want to invite each of you to share your testimony with someone else and let them know how much this Gospel can bless their lives!

I have so many things to be grateful for!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Hermana Zubeldia


Hermana Morgan, me, Hermana Barker, Hermana Williams



No comments:

Post a Comment