Monday, March 10, 2014

Faith in Tandil

Dear Family,
 
Congratulations Sarah for going to the temple!! I am so happy for you. I thought of you all day Saturday!!  Sorry Daniel that you broke your finger, it will heal. Also, Carlos, Sofía told me that you saved a girl in your class while skiing and that you hurt your foot because of it! You are a superhero! Papi, I'm glad that what you were going though is finally over. Mami, I am glad you are doing better. Martín, I hope that you enjoy riding your bike everyday! haha. Katie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! you are officially an adult! Soraya, have fun at the doctors today.  I can't believe that you are going to kindergarten!!! You are growing up so fast!!!! Pablo, TE QUIERO!!!!!!!
 
Me and my companion Hermana Williams
Well, this week has been kinda hard. I don't really want to lie or not tell you.  Our faith is definitely being tried these last two weeks.  We haven't been finding and we haven't been teaching at all.  We really are trying so hard to go visit less actives, old investigators, contacts, etc. Even though we are not teaching much we are trying to keep having faith that as we keep going and keep doing our best we will eventually find those who are prepared.  I know that there are people who are prepared (I know because I saw miracles last transfer) and all we need to do is find them!! It's really not that hard, all we need to do is find them! The hard part is just the walking! :)
  
This week we have Zone Conference and so we are going to go to Mar del Plata and meet with 3 other zones! Its going to be great! I really love zone conferences because they help me focus on what is important and get a chance to talk to President Parreño.
  
Yes Papi!!! There are tons of Zubeldias here!! And almost all of them are in my area!! We still haven't gone past any of them, but we do have all their addresses thanks to the phone book.  None of them are members though... yet! haha. Everyone here thinks its so cool that my last name is Zubeldia. They always comment on it and ask where I am from.  They are always surprised that I say that I am from the USA.  I am proud to wear the Zubeldia name!
  
Soaking wet... the night we walked to the bus stop in the rain.Another rainy day... Selfie inside elevator.


Thoughts of the week....
1. We are still in the elders apartment waiting for ours to get fixed. I think I will pass this whole transfer here in this apartment. Its okay, since we cleaned it now! haha
2. An investigator of ours came to church on Sunday! it was a miracle!!
3. Also, we were in a lesson with a recent convert when the elders in our ward knocked on the door! I love when this happens!
4. It rained a lot this week and we got soaked!! We had to walk like 12 blocks to get to the bus stop to go home. We sang in the rain and continued contacting people. We didn't find anyone, but we kept going and had fun.
5. FAITH!!! continue to have faith even when the results of your work aren't coming. It is truly after the trial of our faith that the miracles then happen. 

I love you all so very much!! I hope you have a great week! Did you guys get my package of letters I sent you?
Love,
Hermana Zubeldia

Cooking with Hermana Williams, on a preparation day.

Hermana Williams and I look just like these fairies!

No comments:

Post a Comment